Before you invest in real estate, stop right now, and read this book.
In a career that spans decades, Robert Barbera has seen it all. While working fulltime for others, Barbera leveraged his first 8-unit apartment building into an enterprise that grew to include 500 units. Not only did he quit his nine-to-five job and become his own boss, he created an enduring business for his family and a legacy of wealth.
In How to Jump-Start Your Way to Real Estate Wealth, Barbera shares the kind of secrets that only come with years of experience, including insight into:
- Pros and cons of different types of real estate investments
- Purchasing and managing apartment houses
- Finding and appraising properties
- Negotiating deals and maximizing your capital
- Keys to successful management and difficult tenants
Available wherever books are sold, including:
Read the first two chapters here.
And don’t miss our podcast with Dr. Rosanne Welch and author Robert Barbera.
Listen Now or Subscribe Via Apple Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS